Rainbow Cakes Recipe
Gone are the days of boring food. Let's have fun this weekend with this deliciousness. Trust us, you will love this rainbow cake recipe. Share your outcome with us....Your heart will thank you.
1/4 cup of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
white cake mix
3 egg whites
1 1/4 cups water food colorings
- Step 1
- In a mixing bowl put the eggs, cake mix, water, and 1/4 cup of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and mix till it forms a cake batter
- Step 2
- Divide the batter evenly into bowls based on the numbers of colorings.
- Step 3
- Mix in the food coloring each into different batter bowls.
- Step 4
- Move the colored batters into zip lock bags making sure there is no air in them. Cut a tiny hole on one of the bottom corners of the bags.
- Step 5
- In a baking pan, pick a bag of color batter and squeeze the mixed batter into the pan in a zig-zag motion. Make sure you don't cover the whole bottom of the pan. Repeat this process till all the batter is gone.
- Step 6
- Once all of the batters has been used, place the pan into the oven and bake for however long the cake box says.
- Step 7
- Leave to cool and enjoy.
- Step 8
- For frosting, get some frosting from a store close to you and add it to the cake after it cools off.
- Stir together the flour , baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Whisk together the milk with mamador oil and vanilla extract in a separate bowl until evenly blended. Beat the butter and egg with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Write Your Own* All fields are required