Ram Suya Recipe
500g boneless mutton (ram meat), cut into pieces
1 tbsp of garlic
1 tbsp of ginger
2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
1 tsp of pepper
2 medium sized onions
1 serving spoon of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
Salt to taste
Suya seasoning to taste
Thick skewer sticks
- Step 1
- Marinate the meat overnight in ginger, garlic, lemon juice, pepper, suya seasoning and salt.
- Step 2
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Step 3
- Cut the onions and tomatoes in big chunks and thread using the stick skewers. Put a piece of meat, onion and tomato on a skewer stick. Repeat until you’ve sandwiched three pieces of meat on each skewer stick.
- Step 4
- Brush with Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil.
- Step 5
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-20 minutes, turn the other side and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Step 6
- Brush with a little more Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and let sizzle for 3-5 minutes.
Write Your Own* All fields are required