Seafood Okro Recipe
Serves - 5 people
10 medium sized prawns
1 medium sized Tilapia
5 medium sized crabs (Optional)
10 large Okro, diced
1 serving spoon of Mamador Virgin Palm Oil
Pepper, as desired
Seasoning, as desired
- Step 1
- In a medium pot, add 2 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Step 2
- Add the crabs to the water, add seasoning and salt. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Step 3
- Add the okro, 1 serving spoon of Mamador Virgin Palm Oil and pepper as desired. Also check for salt and seasoning.
- Step 4
- Add the prawns and fresh fish to the okro. Cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Step 5
- Serve hot and enjoy your soup alone or with your favourite swallow.
Write Your Own* All fields are required