Spicy Onion Rings Recipe
Serves - 5 people
2 large onions, sliced
2 eggs, whisked
¼ cup of all-purpose flour
2 tsp of salt
2 tsp of cayenne pepper
1 tsp of sugar
1 tsp of garlic powder
3 serving spoons of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
- Step 1
- Arrange your sliced onions neatly on a baking sheet and separate into rings.
- Step 2
- In a bowl, combine your flour, salt, pepper, sugar and garlic powder.
- Step 3
- Pour Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil in a frying pan and place on medium heat.
- Step 4
- Dip your onion rings into the flour mix, roll and ensure all sides are covered.
- Step 5
- Then dip each flour-coated onion ring in whisked egg.
- Step 6
- Fry the coated onions in heated Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil until golden brown.
- Step 7
- Tip : Drain excess oil by placing the Onion rings on a paper towels.
- Step 8
- Onion rings are best enjoyed with mayo dips or pepper sauces.
I've been looking out for this recipe. Thanks mamador for this.
Definitely giving it a try!
Write Your Own* All fields are required