Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe
Serves - 5 - 10 people
10 large bell peppers, any colour of your choice with the tops cut away and seeds removed
2 medium sized onions, chopped
1 medium size green pepper, chopped
2 serving spoons of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
½ kg ground beef
1 tbsp of garlic
1 tbsp of cayenne pepper
- Step 1
- Preheat your oven to 350F/180C.
- Step 2
- In a large pan, heat Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil over medium heat. Saute 1 onion and chopped green peppers for 3 minutes or until the onions are transparent and remove from heat.
- Step 3
- Pour your ground beef into a small pot add ½ cup of water, seasoning, garlic, 1 onion, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Step 4
- Cook the ground beef for 5 - 10 minutes or until it’s soft. Remove from heat and taste for seasoning.
- Step 5
- Add the cooked beef to the sauteed onions and green peppers and stir fry on low heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Step 6
- Pour water into a baking dish, just enough to cover the bottom. Stuff the bell peppers with the ground beef mixture and place in the baking dish.
- Step 7
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes, check if the peppers are tender and the filling is heated.
Write Your Own* All fields are required