Sweet and Sour Potato Casserole Recipe
Serves - 5 people
3 large Irish potatoes, diced
2 large sweet potatoes, diced
2 tbsp of flour
1 cup buttermilk (Add a Tsp of lemon or white vinegar to milk and stir)
1 medium-sized tomato, diced
1 big size onion, sliced
1 medium size red Pepper, diced
1 medium size green pepper, diced
2 large carrots, diced
2 seasoning cubes
1 tbsp of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
Salt to taste
- Step 1
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Step 2
- Steam the potatoes for 5 minutes.
- Step 3
- Whisk the eggs, flour, buttermilk and Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil until smooth.
- Step 4
- Carefully mix your steamed potatoes with the vegetables and the flour.
- Step 5
- Add salt and seasoning to taste.
- Step 6
- Line your pan with foil and grease it lightly with Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil using a baking brush.
- Step 7
- Bake for 40- 50 minutes.
- Step 8
- Allow to cool before serving.
Write Your Own* All fields are required