Vegetable Curry Gravy Recipe
Serves - 5 people
2 medium-size carrot, diced
1 medium size green pepper, chopped
1 medium size red pepper, chopped
1 large onion
2 tbsp of curry
½ tsp thyme
2 seasoning cubes
2 tbsp cornstarch
1 14oz can of coconut milk
Salt to taste
2 Tbsp of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
- Step 1
- Marinate chicken with curry, thyme, onions and 1 seasoning cube. Set aside for later use. (Tip; you can do this the previous day and refrigerate.)
- Step 2
- Mix the cornstarch and coconut milk together.
- Step 3
- Heat up the Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil, add onions, stir until light brown and add marinated chicken and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Step 4
- Add the coconut milk and cornstarch mix to the chicken and mix thoroughly until it is thick.
- Step 5
- Add the chopped and diced vegetables to the gravy and stir gently. If the texture is too thick for you, you can add a little water.
- Step 6
- Add seasoning cube and salt to taste.
- Step 7
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Step 8
- Enjoy your delicious gravy with Rice or Potatoes. Best served hot.
- I've tried it and it's awesome, my family enjoyed it. they asked for more. thanks mamador
Write Your Own* All fields are required